1) Phan, K., Se, S., Huoy, L., Phan, S., Sieng, H. Water quality and seasonal changes of metals in the natural wetlands receiving sewage from Phnom Penh, Cambodia. The 13th UNU&GIST joint programme symposium. November 10-13, 2015, Manila, Philippines. (Abstract)
2) Phan, K., Kim, K-W., Hashim, J.H. Environmental Arsenic Contamination and Health Risks in Rural Cambodia. International workshop on Sustainable Water Technology: Appropriate Technology for Water in Asia. Feb 12, 2015, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
3) Phan, K., Phan, S., Se, S., Huoy, L., Kim, K-W., Hashim, J.H. Arsenic concentration in urine of residents living in Kandal province, Cambodia. The 12th UNU&GIST joint programme symposium. Oct 27-29, 2014, Da Nang, Vietnam (Abstract)
4) Phan, K., Kim, K-W., Hashim J.H. Arsenic contamination and its health outcomes in the Mekong River basin of Cambodia. The 8th Post Graduate Forum: Medical Doctors Migration and Health System Development in South East Asia, May 13-14 2014, Yogyakarta, Indonesia. (Abstract)
5) Phan, K., Phan, S., Se, S., Huoy, L., Heng, S., Kim, K-W. Current concentrations of trace elements in The Tonle Sap Great Lake of Cambodia. The 11th UNU&GIST joint programme symposium “Transboundary Contamination and Multimedia Pollutants in Asia”, Oct. 22-24, 2013, Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia. (Abstract)
6) Phan, K., Hashim J.H. An overview of environmental contamination and health in Cambodia: A review for health prevention initiatives. The 5th Symposium of Cambodian Chemical Society “Chemistry and Life”. August 28-29, 2014. Royal Academy of Cambodia, Phnom Penh, Cambodia (Abstract)